Shaco is a popular champion in League of Legends, and there are a lot of different skins that you can use to customize your game play. Shaco is a unique champion in the League of Legends roster. He can be played as an AP, AD or support and is one of the most versatile champions in the game. His skins also reflect this versatility with some great skins and some not so great ones.
When it comes to League of Legends, there are a ton of different champions to choose from. And while each one has their own unique set of skills and abilities, it’s also important to consider their skins. After all, who wouldn’t want to look their best on the battlefield?
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best Shaco skins – ranked from the worst to the best. So if you’re looking for a new look for your favorite champion, be sure to check out our list.
League of Legends Game
League of Legends – one of the most popular and well known MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) games in the world. With over 100 champions to choose from, players must work together in order to destroy the enemy’s base. The game is free to play and can be enjoyed by players of all levels of experience.
League of Legends has plenty of different game modes to choose from, including the basic 5v5 Summoner’s Rift mode where two teams face off against each other in order to destroy their enemy’s base. There’s also Twisted Treeline and ARAM (All Random All Middle).
All in all, League of Legends is one heck of a popular game; with millions upon millions of players worldwide. Of course, with so many people playing, there are bound to be losses along the way… but that’s what Shaco skins are here for! Even if you lose your match, at least you can look stylish while doing it. Read More About LoL Nexus Blitz Tier List
Best Shaco Skins | Best Popular List
Shaco, the Demon Jester, has a distinct mode of dress that is appropriate for someone with the title of Jester. Despite his insanity, he can still look elegant. You’ll go insane trying to keep up with his countless variations; you may learn what skins are best for keeping sane while using this one.
- Mad Hatter Shaco– The Mad Hatter Shaco was released as a promotional skin for those who bought tickets to the League of Legends: Worlds Championships. The only way you can get this is by playing games and earning points, which can then be redeemed for things like icons and runes. This isn’t available right now because it’s not part of this year’s World Championship.
- Royal Shaco– Royal Shaco is a fictional character from the Shaco splash art. This is based on The Mask’s main character, Stanley Ipkiss’ Joker counterpart from the comics. With a royal look and an elegant touch to his outfit, you can turn into this deadly jester whenever needed.
- Nutcracko– Shaco could have just made an over-sized nutcracker with sharp teeth, but he went all out on this one! He even got his hands on some pretty nice wooden shoes that are strapped together with real leather bands. Unfortunately, the little loop at the top has been torn off so that jester’s scythe could fit through it. A little strange for a nutcracker, but he’s still festive and ready to go.
- Workshop Shaco– What better way is there to get prepared for the season than by making some toys? In this case, it seems like Shaco has been playing more of a Miley Cyrus song by ‘wishing upon a star’ because there are two cute little imps hanging from his arms! He can also lay down some beatings with his mini-claws in each hand.
- Asylum Shaco– The Asylum Shaco was released as a promotional skin for those who buy tickets to watch Worlds Live in theaters. In order to get it you must enter a lottery where randomly selected participants will receive free tickets for Worlds 2017. If you don’t get the ticket or attend the theater, your only other option is buying it off of ebay which doubles its price up because there are only limited amounts available per theater session. As one of the more popular Shaco skins, it’s nice to have a version that reflects those dark times in your League of Legends career.
- Masked Shaco– This is apparently one of the first Shaco skins to be released, which means it’s pretty outdated. Nevertheless, there are still some people who prefer this older version over new ones because it’s a classic. The Masked Shaco has his face covered by a Jack-o-lantern mask that also does a great job at hiding his identity so he can go around killing unsuspecting players without them knowing who did it.
- Wild Card Shaco– Similar to the Master Arcanist Ziggs skin, this one also has a touch of high-tech that fits in with his robotic arm. The Wild Card Shaco is more of an advanced version of the Mad Hatter Shaco, with speakers on both ends and even actual records spinning around! He’s ready to pick up any party where it left off with his deadly jester skills.
Also Read: How to Get a Girlfriend in GTA V Game?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Shaco Powerful?
Shaco truly shows his power in the bottom lane. His deceptive yet deadly traps make him a powerful ganking champion, especially when you can surprise your enemies from behind with two backstabbing knives. Plus, a good joker earns a few laughs every now and then!
What runes are best for Shaco?
Even though it may be tempting to take all Critical Damage runes for that extra bit of damage, it’s not going to benefit you as much as taking Attack Damage runes would. If critical hits aren’t enough for you, add some Armor Penetration to increase damage output. Since he has such low health points compared to other champions in the league, adding some Health Regeneration into the mix will help him stay out on the battlefield longer.
What is Shaco’s Ultimate Skill?
Shaco’s ultimate skill isn’t actually an ultimate skill because it can be used at any time to create a clone of himself that will fight alongside you for a short amount of time. By using his Jack in the Boxes strategically, he can either surprise his enemies from behind or hold them off long enough for escape. It’s also possible to do combos with your clone and other champion skills, but this takes a lot of practice and coordination!
Why did they leave out Shaco from the new World Championship Skins?
There are various reasons why Riot could have made this decision, but one might lie within his splash art. The two figures shown in the background actually had to be edited out completely because there were copyright issues. While they may have had time to make him, including Shaco would not have allowed them the drawing space needed for the other champions.
How do I save my shaco skin?
You can save your favorite skins by clicking on the Change Skin button in the champion’s profile screen. Once in, click on any skin to bring up a purchase window in which you can buy them in-game or directly from the Riot Store. By purchasing your favorite skins, you’ll be supporting Riot Games into making more high quality content.
Read More: How to Favorite Items in Terraria?
Shaco is a champion that has been in the game for a while and has had many skins over the years. Some of his skins are better than others. Shaco skins are a lot of fun. Shaco skins are a great way to change up your champion look on the rift. While there are many skins to choose from, not all of them are worth your hard-earned money.
You can do so from out list of the best Shaco skins. In this article, we’ve ranked the best Shaco skins from worst to best. We hope this list helps you choose which one is right for you. If you’re looking to change up your look, or just want to have some fun with a champion you love, then purchasing a new Shaco skin is definitely the way to go.
We hope you found this helpful and that it gave you a good idea of which skin is the best fit for you. If you have any comments or suggestions please comment down below – we would love to hear your thoughts. And be sure to check back soon as we update this list regularly with new and exciting skins.Thanks for reading.