What To Do With Secret Note 11 in Stardew Valley? | Complete Answer [2023]

In Stardew Valley, there are a number of secret notes that can be found hidden throughout the game. These notes contain cryptic clues that can be difficult to decipher. In this blog post, we will take a look at Secret Note 11 and try to figure out what it means!

Hello everyone, in this blog post I will be explaining the Stardew Valley Secret Note 11. This note can be found by diving in the waterfall near Robin’s house in Pelican Town. If you haven’t found it yet, here’s a picture to help you out:

Now that we know where to find it, let’s get started on understanding what it means!

The first thing to note is that there are three different parts to this note: The top part, the middle part, and the bottom part. Each of these parts has a different meaning. Let’s start with the top part.

Read More: Where is the Flower Dance in Stardew Valley?

The top part of the note says “For Robin”. This is pretty straightforward – it means that this note was meant for Robin. We can infer from this that the person who wrote the note was probably close to Robin, and that they wanted her to find this note.

The middle part of the note is a little bit more confusing. It says “I’m sorry”. Again, pretty straightforward – the person who wrote the note is apologizing to Robin. But why? We don’t know for sure, but it’s possible that they did something to hurt Robin, or that they were unable to do something that Robin needed them to do.

The bottom part of the note is where things get really interesting. It says “I hope you can forgive me”. This suggests that whatever the person did, they realize that it was wrong and they want Robin to forgive them. But again, we don’t know for sure what they did.

What To Do With Secret Note 11 in Stardew Valley?

So you’ve found Secret Note 11 in Stardew Valley, but what does it mean?

While the current official view is that this note does not have any significance, some players have come up with a variety of ideas.

It’s all about the numbers. Some notes include just a photo or a photograph, while others may be more mysterious and contain random bits of text that can assist you solve a tiny mystery.

The text on the note is brief, stating only: “Small child with woman in old photo.” They’re surrounded by a variety of farm animals in this vintage image. There’s no additional information after that, so we have a lot of questions.

Some people are actively seeking out as many of them as they can. Simply because it’s a lot of fun.

One player believes that the note is a part of an elaborate puzzle, and that if you can find all 12 notes, you’ll be rewarded with a special prize.

Another player has found what they believe to be the location of where the notes are hidden, but they’re not sure what to do with this information yet.

How Do You Solve The Winter Mystery in Stardew Valley?

All you have to do is go into town and walk up to the playground adjacent to the Community Center. If you go right away, you’ll notice that the footprints vanish into a huge bush behind the benches. Examine the bush to reveal Shadow Guy, who will apologize for taking a specific object before disappearing again.

How Do You Use a Magnifying Glass Stardew?

To utilize a Magnifying Glass, go to the Player Menu and then to the Inventory and Items page. Now seek for the Skills Tab in the menu. Select this choice, then look at the bottom of the pop-up screen.

How Do Kids Get Stardew?

A wife or a husband is required to have children. They must be content, which entails that they have at least 12 hearts. To construct a nursery, go to Robin’s Shop and acquire the second upgrade (which adds the nursery). You’ll need 50,000 gold and 150 hardwood to create it.

What Do I Do With Mayor Lewis Statue?

Take the money and promise never to discuss my “project” with anyone. “The statue will show up in Lewis’ bedroom (90% chance) or Marnie’s bedroom (10% chance),” as you can tell, it’s not a great deal of fun. The statue may be removed and put back in Pelican Town as many times as you want, and each time, a Rotten Plant will take its place.

READ MORE: A-Train is Passing Through | What Does it Mean in Stardew Valley?


So, what do we know about Secret Note 11? We know that it was written by someone who is close to Robin, and that they want her to forgive them for something. We also know that the note may be part of an elaborate puzzle, and that the writer hopes Robin can solve it.

Finally, we know that there is a statue in Stardew Valley which players are encouraged not to discuss with anyone – although we’re not sure why. Hopefully more information will be released in future updates which will help us better understand this enigmatic note!

I hope this helped to clear things up a bit. If you have any additional questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below!

Do you have any Stardew Valley secrets of your own? Let us know in the comments! And if you liked this post, be sure to check out our other Stardew Valley content for more tips and tricks! Until next time, happy farming!

Leave a Comment