Looking for a Grounded Milk Molar? Look no further! We have compiled a list of all the locations where you can find this rare dental commodity. Whether you are in need of a quick fix or are just looking to stock up, our map will help you get what you need. Remember, these molars are not easy to come by, so don’t wait too long!
If you are in the market for a Grounded Milk Molar, be sure to check out our map of locations! With so many places to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect spot for your needs. Don’t wait too long, however, as these molars are rare and in high demand!
Have you ever been looking for a specific type of molar, only to find that they’re all hidden away in different locations? Well, if you’re looking for grounded milk molars, we’ve got the scoop on where to find them! Keep reading to learn more.
One of the most popular places to look for milk molars is at the grocery store. You can often find them near the dairy section or in the baby aisle. Another great place to look is online, as there are many websites that sell milk teeth. Finally, you can also check with your dentist, as they may have some milk teeth that they can give you.
All Milk Molar Locations in Grounded?
In Grounded, all through the backyard, you’ll find Milk Molars. They are available in two forms: The Milk Molar and the Mega Milk Molar. There are three or four hidden throughout each major section, but some have far more than that.
Every Milk Molar in Grounded is mentioned below. Keep in mind that you may also buy a SCAV upgrade to be notified when they’re nearby. You’ll never overlook one while out adventuring if you do this. Also, keep this in mind: To smash through the enamel of the tooth, you’ll need an Insect Hammer.
- MEGA: Head into the Lab and into the 4 battery room.
- Go through the broken hole in the lab into the dirt tunnel and follow it.
- MEGA: Near the Bird Pagoda, against the northern bricks.
- Embedded near the Mosquito wall.
- In the Northwestern cave way down (wear fins), cut through the vines.
- MEGA: Head past the T-Rex and open the chest.
- MEGA: Near the T-Rex chest, covered by vines.
- In the lab tubes with currents, cut through the vines in the central lab.
- Next to the Central lab, cut through the vines on top of a log.
- MEGA: Destroy the rock in the first Wolf Spider room.
- Behind the Wolf Spider outside of the tree (west side)
- Under the Welp can near the Koi pond
- Side of the pond, near the stone brick wall. Near a Webweaver spawn.
- Head past the retaining wall, against the wall. It’s in a puddle near the wall, on a leaf.
- MEGA: On top of the Jolly Cola can in the northwest.
- Red Ant Hill; just go straight from the entrance.
- Wolf Spider Den under the plank of wood. It’ll be next to the spider.
- MEGA: The Acorn Cave. Bring tools to destroy rocks. Head right at the field station and cut your way through.
- MEGA: Northern part, right along the wall. Follow it east
- Orbweaver den, inside of hedge. Inside of the broken container.
- MEGA: Climb up the tree. Next to the broken lab tubes.
- Inside of the highest part of the lab. Jump through the broken part of the lab, and climb it to the Maroon door. Inside of that room.
- MEGA: On top of Birdbath.
- Southeast of the map, right in the corner.
- Head along white wall, bounce up the wire to the pluge.
- Go right of the Field Station and climb onto the Juicebox.
The Deck/Haze Area
- Right next to the Eastern Deck Wolf Spider
- MEGA: Southeast Haze area. Go into a small pit near a rake.
- Head into the canyon east of the Weedkiller.
- MEGA: Head left of the Field Station in the deep ravine.
- Far Northwest of the Haze area. Long canyon. Head to the end of it.
Trash Heap Milk Molars
- MEGA: Follow trash bags towards the house. Head between the trash backs and swim under the bags. Head inside the bent can.
- Behind the Yoked Girth superhero plastic box.
- MEGA: Climb the Knife Ramp and head to the back of the trash pile. In between a juice box and a bent soda can.
- Climb onto the backmost plastic knife and climb on top of the can. Follow the stick outside, climb the massive trash bag. Climb the shovel to the top of the trash can. Inside of the blue cup.
Black Ant Hill Milk Molars
- Head straight through the main entrance. Keep straight until you make a right. Head through the right past the “B” door. Milk Molar 1 is past the vines; keep hugging the right wall and blast a rock.
- After 1, head into door B by taking a left outside of the Milk Molar’s hiding spot.
- MEGA: At the fork in the road, take a left instead of a right. Head into the B lab door. Destroy the left rock. Head straight to the back, and climb the dirt path.
- MEGA: Right in front of the Assistant Manager boss room, head to the right corner.
Continue reading: Super Mario Party Tier List | Best Characters, Dice Rolls & More
The Sandbox Milk Molars
- Open the lab. Wait until it is 3:30 PM. Dig up the key that the Shovel shows you the location of. Use the key on the castle’s treasure, which is on the back-left of the building.
- On top of the tall tower in the center of the castle.
- MEGA: Inside of the white flower pot, near the cacti.
- MEGA: Defeat the center-right Antlion. Harvest remains, and travel down its tunnel.
- Climb up the Blue Shovel and head towards the house. If you see the Roly-Poly, drop down and head away from the house. It’s next to the sandbox.
- MEGA: Head to the broken pipe Northeast of the Sandbox. Swim north. Cut soggy roots on the way. Go to the right at the first fork.
The Picnic Table Milk Molars
Make sure you get the key before you arrive at the table! It’s between the sandbox and the table, in a pipe south of the table. Go down a fissure on the western side of it.
- MEGA: Tip over the eastern shovel with explosives. Past Lunchbox, head across spork. Climb nails. Climb books. Hit the button with an Insect Hammer to climb on the very top. Head inside the maze. Left, Right, left. Open the treasure chest.
- Jump inside of the yellow lunch box.
- MEGA: Northern beam. Defended by a bee hive.
What Do Milk Molars Do?
You may earn Milk Molars and turn them into BURG.L, just like you would with any other BURG.L chip, to “pump me up with some Milk Molars.” To improve your character’s basic stats, you can use normal Molars or Mega Molars to benefit the entire group. Ensure you collect them all! Spending Milk Molars allows you to improve your Health, Stamina, Thirst, Hunger, Active Mutations, Arrow Cap, Item Cap, and Consumable Cap in various ways.
This guide should help you find all of the Grounded Milk Molars in the game. If you have any questions or tips, feel free to leave them in the comments below!
Grounded is an excellent game and I hope this guide helped make it even better for you.
Did you find all of the Grounded Milk Molars? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other Grounded guides while you’re here.
Thanks for reading! Until next time, happy hunting!